We have extensive experience dating back to 1997, in debt collection and debt book analysis and have been assisting various public sector entities with their revenue enhancement and data analysis. We offer receivables management solutions spanning the entire collections lifecycle.
Transaction Capital Recoveries, is considered to be the debt collection partner of choice.
Recognising that the public sector operates within a complex regulatory framework and requires unique revenue management solutions and strategies, our specialised Public Sector Collections Division has a team of highly skilled professionals specifically geared to meet the broader mandate of service delivery for state-based collections, including:
- National Government
- Provincial Government
- Local Government
- State Owned Entities
Our Public Sector Collections Division provides a full spectrum of tailored revenue management, i.e.
- Pre billing services
- Hosting and administration of accounts, billing and credit control
- Setting up of call centres (collections and customer care)
- Early and Late stage debt collections
- Specialised legal collections
- Debt acquisition and restructuring
- Administration orders and debt review
- Collection software systems
- Customised revenue strategies and solutions
- Indigent management
- Customer care, query resolution and customer relations
- Segmentation and debtor profiling
- Business process outsourcing solutions
- Call centre management
- Call centre agent training
- Revenue management training
Some of our clients include: City of Johannesburg, Passenger and Rail Association of South Africa (PRASA), Eskom, SABC, South African Post Office and we have recently been appointed to collect on behalf of Maluti a Phofung Local Municipality and Greater Giyani Local Municipality.
We previously assisted Ekurhuleni Metropolitan, Mogale City, the Department of Public Safety and Beaufort West with various solutions including the collection of all municipal services and traffic fines and provided a successful pilot to the Road Traffic Infringement Agency in 2012 that showed a huge improvement in revenue collections.
Many of the clients have been making use of our services for a number of years.